Saratoga Online casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Playground Racetrack with Kentucky
Saratoga Gambling house and Hospitality Group achieved earlier soon the acquiring the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials at the gaming plus hospitality organization have highlighted.
The racetrack and simulcast venue is situated in Henderson, Kentucky, not far with the state’s edge with In. Ellis Car park was established with 1922 and it is one of Kentucky’s historic ethnic background course homes.
Saratoga On line casino previously owned a new 30% risk in the house and most adverse reports about them purchased the exact remaining 70% stake for any undisclosed volume . The manufacturer bought their initial stake in Ellis Park inside 2012 out of local businessman Ron Geary. As they himself explained to local mass media outlets, Mr. Geary ended up being encouraged through his friends and family to sell his or her ownership inside racetrack together with ‘slow down’ a bit.
Typically the businessman obtained the property in 2006. Commenting in the recent finishing the deal, Mr.. Geary said that they have got ‘some great successes’ using Ellis Area and that he was convinced Saratoga Casino would likely continue this progress.
The exact racetrack’s different owner said that there would be zero management shifts at the real estate for now. The slotsforfun-ca.com group, which is a subsidiary of Saratoga Harness Racing Inc., sent officers at Ellis Park early this month for you to explore the particular areas where enhancement would be required and to create a plan for any overall enhancer of patrons’ experience.