In the Task- 2 regarding the test that is writing of it is important to write an essay of at least 250 words on.
Within the Task- 2 regarding the test that is writing of you will need to write an essay of at least 250 words on a subject which requires one to present an argument in a format that the instructions lay out. This Task takes about 40 minutes.
The topics are mostly abstract without any answer that is right. The point to note here is that this task will probably be worth double the amount as Task -1. So, spending time developing a relevant vocabulary for presenting your views will undoubtedly be a investment that is wise.
Questions details that are type
The sorts of questions you could expect in this Task are down the page and these are merely classification of types.
- Discuss both sides of a quarrel
- Discuss the pros and cons or advantages or disadvantages
- Present your point of view on a concern
- Agree or disagree with a statement
- Gives good reasons for the presence of a problem
Let’s take a quick look at some sample questions to comprehend simple tips to develop a vocabulary to answer this Task.
Question 1: “With an increasing population communicating via the internet and txt messaging, face to face conversation will be a subject put to rest. To what extent do you agree?”
Question 2: “Many criminals commit further crimes the moment these are typically released from prison. What do you believe would be the causes with this? What possible solutions are you able to suggest?”
Question 3: “Some people genuinely believe that at school discipline ought to be the job of teachers whereas some believe it is the responsibility that is parent’s. Discuss both relative sides and give your opinion”
These could seem like complicated topics which require a lot more than 40 minutes of the attention. However, developing a vocabulary with a structure in place can be of good aid in such situations.
So now, let’s try and develop a vocabulary with the essay structure in your mind.
It’s important to grow your vocabulary and it is also essential to structure your essay the following:
The examiner should be told by this paragraph the flow of your essay and what you’re going to be speaing frankly about. This helps the examiner establish your stand or thoughts on a problem. Let me reveal some vocabulary to obtain started on any essay topic-
- In my opinion/point of view
- I think that
- I think that
- I realize that
- From my perspective
- From my comprehension of the specific situation
- I agree
- I disagree
- I strongly agree
- I strongly disagree
- It appears that
- It might seem that
This paragraph must certanly be divided in to more than one paragraph. The main body should continue based on the introduction, detailing out of the reasons for your opinion, supporting it with relevant examples and explanation. Vocabulary you can use because of it is:
- In my experience
- My first argument
- To set about
- It is commonly believed
- First of all
- When you look at the first place
- To begin with
- First of all
- On the contrary
- In contrast
- Second of all
- The second reason being
- To operate a vehicle this aspect
- To get the previous argument
- In the side that is flip
- In continuation
- Along with
- Having said that
- Aside from
- From then on
- To conclude
- I would like to conclude by saying
- I would like to close this argument by
- To summarise
- Last but not least
- I would personally personally conclude by saying
- It may seem that
The second paragraph should either continue to get the prior argument or present a contrasting view, according to what the question details out so that you could do. Vocabulary you should use
This paragraph should focus on summarising your line of thought. A crisp that is short which concludes the entire argument in whatever way is necessary. Vocabulary for the conclusion can be:
Well reading the above mentioned way of creating an essay could have taught you the right things but in the time that is same possess some bonus tips that you could readily make use of.
1. Browse the relevant question really well. Don’t make the error of assuming what you are actually likely to do. You will be asked to complete some of the above forms of questions.
2. Make sure you appear to be an academic when arguing and get away from using overtly passionate language I would not like like I hate or.
3. Do not write within one big paragraph, be sure you break up each section while bearing in mind the cohesiveness of the essay.
4. Try not to repeat yourself even though trying to reiterate an idea. Use terms that are different angles should you feel the necessity to reiterate at all.
5. Take 5 to ten full minutes to plan the essay before you start writing it. This makes all the difference once you begin. It shall allow you to achieve the task in less time.
6. Make sure to conclude your essay. Even though you are running out of time, write a few concluding lines to your essay.
7. Avoid using slangs, overtly complicated language or leaving sentences half done. Make sure you have enough time to revise and also make corrections considering that the exam is written in pencil.
So, it is important it is to practice new words that you need to learn vocabulary to make your essay look eloquent with rich English words and one way of doing. A lot of you already know the value but the reason is certainly not locating the reliable resource ends the necessity. Plus in order to assist you win your essay writing task right away, I’ve got the vocabulary pdf that is best which you can download below.